Wednesday, February 15, 2023

application for the leave of absence



Dear [Manager's Name],

I am writing to request a leave of absence from [start date] to [end date]. The reason for my leave is [provide a brief explanation of the reason for the leave, such as personal or medical reasons].

I have made arrangements to ensure that my work will be completed in my absence, and I have also informed my colleagues of my absence so they can assist with any urgent matters that may arise. I will also be reachable via email and phone in case of any emergencies that may require my attention.

I understand that my absence may cause some inconvenience to the team, and I assure you that I will do my best to make the transition as smooth as possible. I am committed to completing all pending work before I leave and will make sure that all deadlines are met.

Thank you for your understanding and support in this matter. Please let me know if there are any further steps I need to take or if there is any additional information you require.

Sincerely, [Your Name]

No comments:

Post a Comment